Theatre is no longer the language of dissent. In fact, it has always been a contract of manipulation: the suspension of disbelief. What else can be suspended? Morals? Judgement? Willpower? Abraham Werewolf begins its 2011/2012 season with FOR PROFIT, a unique theatrical experience which presents a view of the artistic process in a funhouse mirror.
Through a series of interconnected scenes, FOR PROFIT takes the audience down the assembly line of a powerful and sinister machine, where personality becomes product and theatre exists not for the public, but for profit.
FOR PROFIT was performed at Gorilla Tango Theatre in May of 2011. The piece was written and directed collectively by Abraham Werewolf with original music by David Barron and d'Artagnan.
The "Assistant", Erica
Special Guest #2
Special Guest #1
Burt, The "Designer"
- Co-Director & Stage Manager - Danny Bischoff
- Co-Director - Matt Hooks
- Co-Director - Jack McDonald
- Co-Director - Alberto Mendoza
- Co-Director - Eve Rydberg
- Assistant Director - Stephen Christensen
- Videography - Alex Gamelin
- Documentarian - Justin Flocco
- Composer - David Barron
- Accordionist - Rawson Vint